An interview with Angela from Pint Size Social:
“If you are anything like us, you eagerly wait for Thursday nights to see just what Angela is up to on the Emmy award winning show, ‘The Office.’ Playing the seriously uptight accountant, Angela Martin, Angela Kinsey is anything but. A newish (and fun!) mom, Kinsey is also the new face of Clairol, working with them to help women learn about coloring their hair. She even colored her own before last Sunday’s Golden Globes. Seriously.
We sized up Angela in our PINT SIZED interview:
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- What are your favorite kids’ shops/brands?
Gap Kids, Target and The Children’s Place.
- What do you wish you had more time for?
- When your children grow up, what do you hope they remember?
All of the little moments. Pretending to be a bunny and hopping around, playing hide and seek, making cookies on a rainy afternoon…stuff like that. Life is fun and to not take it for granted.
- What is your key to balancing a successful career and being a successful parent?
Accepting help from friends and family.
- What is your favorite thing to do alone?
I love a good book. An afternoon sitting cozy on the couch reading! What a luxury!
- Your favorite thing to do with your family?
My favorite thing to do with my family…go for a walk. Isabel and I take a walk and it is an adventure. We ooh and aahh over ants and leaves and flowers. When I was in Texas over Christmas we went for a walk with my Dad on his farm. We saw little kittens in the barn and snow and birds. These moments may seem like nothing fancy or interesting but they are my favorite. Just exploring outside with my daughter.
- 3 items you cannot live without…
Well Clairol Nice ‘n Easy Root Touch-up for sure! And Lancome Juicy tubes lip gloss And my Target flip flops.”
Source: Pint Size Social